Astera Bansko Hotel & SPA is built in the classic Bansko style, reminiscent of the unique architecture of the Bulgarian Renaissance. The complex offers excellent service and high quality facilities with style, comfort and coziness!
Astera Bansko Hotel & SPA is situated 300m from the base station of the Bansko ski lift.
N 43° 49' 34.7154",E 23° 28' 50.8794"(N 41.82631°, E 23.48080°)
FREE use of : swimming pools, Whirlpool bath, sauna, Turkish bath (hamam), fitness, ski equipment storage, parking, Internet in common areas.
- modern SPA & Wellnes centre
- attractive indoor Aqua park
- restaurant and cosy lobby bar
- children’s centre with games and entertainment
- other fun activities: bowling, billiards
- modern conference centre
Astera Bansko Hotel & SPA has stylish, spacious and comfortably furnished rooms and suites with a wonderful view of the mountain. The hotel has 2 wings, comprising:
- 83 double rooms (2+1)
- 22 suites with 1 or 2 bedrooms (2+2)
The building has 5 lifts.
Restaurant: Classical /main/ restaurant – 230 seats (International cuisine)
Lobby Bar: 38 seats, offers various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - hot and cold, cocktails and desserts.
The SPA centre of Astera Bansko Hotel & SPA has:
- 2 classic saunas
- ice-cold shower
- steam room
- Turkish bath (hammam)
- contrast shower
- massage zone
- separate VIP zone, with a mini sauna, steam room, whirlpool bath and shower cubicle
- relaxation area
- indoor swimming pool
The hotel’s Aqua park offers its guests:
- large (main) pool
- two hydro-massage benches (with air and water jets) as part of the main pool
- water cave partitioned with a wall of water and a hydro-massage area
- 2 whirlpool bath with hydro-massage jets
- two small pools with “rocket” waterfalls
- Kids pool with a mini water slide and water mushroom.